Ever in the mood for something sweet, but you don’t have much in your kitchen? We have a perfect solution to your problem. All you need a few ingredients and you are ready to go!
- 1/4 cup of Cheetah Chomps Cereal (Or any Berry Cereal)
- 1/4 cup of Raspberries
- Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup of Mango yogurt
- 1 Banana
- Cereal crumbs (you can use any cereal you like or have but preferably a plain cereal)
- Step 1: Mix the raspberries and whipped cream in a bowl until the mixture is foamy.
- Step 2: In a separate cup, crush the cheetah chomps (or other berry cereal) and then pour the raspberry cream into the cup. Mix well.
- Step 3: Now, cut some bananas into thin slices and place them on top of the raspberry cream.
- Step 4: Take mango yogurt and mix until blended well, then pour it on top of the raspberry cream to make a topping layer.
- Step 5: Garnish some cereal crumbs and stick a raspberry on top of your parfait.
All done! Eat & Enjoy!
Did You Know?
In French, parfait means “perfect” thanks to tall glasses known as parfait glasses.
The oldest known recipe of a parfait dates back to 1892!