Ever crave something nice and refreshing on a hot day? The first drink that comes to mind is a classic Mint Lassi. This simple recipe serves 3 people.
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 3/4 or 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of mint
- 1/2 of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of sugar (Optional)
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Chill 2 cups of curd in fridge and transfer into blender jar
- Pour half a cup of chilled water
- You may add a tablespoon of sugar to balance the taste out
- Next add 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Clean 1/2 cup of mint leaves and wash well in water
- Drain the mint and add into blender jar
- You can add a little chilli for mild spice, then add lemon juice
- Blend until frothy and smooth
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Fun Fact #1: You may be surprised to learn there are over 600 varieties of mint on the planet!
Fun Fact #2: The mint plant produces a ton of herbs and flavors that are distinct from one another.
We hope you enjoyed the recipe. Let us know in the comments how it turned out!